General Registration Q & A

Where Do I Register?

Registration is now available online, please click on the following link:  Infinite Campus Portal. Unfortunately, registration cannot be done on a tablet or smart phone. It is only available by using a computer.

What If I Don’t Remember My Username or Password?

If you have forgotten your username/password or need computer access, please feel free to stop by the office for assistance with username/password recovery.

What Documentation Do I Need to Provide The School With?

Proof of Address:

Any current utility bill, Rent/Mortgage Statement addressed in YOUR name.


Driver’s License (any state/country), Passport, etc…

Immunization Records and Birth Certificate:

ONLY if you are new to Clark County School District, registering for Pre-K or Kindergarten.

What If The Utility Bills Are Not Under My Name?

We will require you to fill out a Residential Affidavit, you may obtain this form from the office. Once it is filled out and notarized, bring it back along with: Your I.D., Utility bill, a copy of the owner/renter of property I.D.

What is a Residential Affidavit?

If you are living with a friend or relative because of economic hardship you will need to pick up the appropriate form at our front desk, have it it notarized and signed by the owner/renter stating that their address is your place of residence. This form will have to be renewed annually.

What If I Have Questions About Transportation?

Please contact CCSD Transportation by calling (702) 799-8100 or visiting their website: CCSD Transportation Department

Call Center Hours: 6:00am-4:00pm

What If I Want To Request a Zone Variance?

Zone Variances require Principal approval, please stop by the office to request the appropriate form.

Click here for CCSD Student Enrollment Information.